Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tool 9: Sharing Information Through Jing & Skype

I have seen Jing but have not used it. It seems suitable for sending snapshots of printed or written materials - handouts, notes, drafts, etc.

Skype is a convenient way of having real-time conversation with people far away or next door without leaving your work station. One can do audio or video connections, conference calls, send links or pictures - you name it. I have been using Skype for years talking with my family and friends oversees as well as businesses and services at different places. I like the idea of a teacher being available on Skype at set times in the afternoons for student needing after school help.

1 comment:

  1. We can hold HW help sessions through conference calls on Skype. I loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete